About the Role:
In this position you will provide technical GIS support and training services to our clients, delivering an outstanding user experience, consistent with our client experience vision.
Day to day, you can expect to be training our clients or undertaking management of support cases. Tasks include interfacing with clients and troubleshooting ArcGIS Enterprise.
Some of your key areas of responsibility for this role include:
• Provide high-quality technical support, training and customer service to Esri Australia end users through effective communication (via phone, email and face to face) and efficient troubleshooting.
• Identify, understand and articulate solutions for customer issues by means of understanding Esri technology with a focus on ArcGIS Enterprise.
• Maintain comprehensive case documentation in customer relationship management (CRM) system.
• Maintain knowledge of current trends in Esri technology and applications and attain certification in the required Esri disciplines.
• Conduct training for various clients as needed on Esri technologies ensuring the highest level of learning and client satisfaction is achieved.
• Author and edit technical knowledge articles available to internal and external users.
• Work well in a high energy, fast paced, enthusiastic, positive and collaborative culture.
Please note you must hold full time permanent valid working rights in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.
• Bachelor’s in GIS, geography, environmental science, computer science, management information systems or another relevant field. Background in software support or technical customer service with direct end user contact is highly regarded.
• You hold both a valid CompTIA A+ Certification and an esri Enterprise Administration Professional Certification
• Ability to provide excellent customer service including strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Understanding of GIS theory and applications.
• Willingness to learn and understand a broad range of software and how this software works together to form the Esri ArcGIS platform.
• Ability to patiently communicate technical information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly and adapt to a changing work environment.
• Proficient written and verbal communication abilities with a strong grasp of the English language including grammar, punctuation and consistency.
• Experience in delivering training to groups or individuals is preferred but not required.
• Strong prioritisation skills including managing time and workload efficiently.