We are currently offering two positions:
- One Permanent Full-Time role.
- One Temporary Full-Time role until 25 October 2020 (unless otherwise advised).
The position reports to the Manager and is a key contact for early childhood service providers using the online grants management system.
As the Grants Support Officer you will have responsibility for the following:
- Facilitate the workflow of early childhood education and care provider applications, service agreements, renewals, claims and adjustments via the online grants management system.
- Research, analyse and streamline business processes to increase operational efficiency and reduce compliance costs to service providers.
- Support the management of a suite of programs, including management of funding rounds and contracts, to ensure the strategic aims and objectives of the Government are achieved.
- Provide advice on policy development, operational planning and programs, financial system requirements, and legislative issues related to the branch.
- Develop and maintain effective linkages with:
- Other work areas to ensure policies and program proposals are consistent with departmental objectives and achievable within the constraints of business systems and operational requirements.
- Other departments and non-government organisations to ensure policies and departmental proposals are consistent with program objectives and a whole of government approach to ECEC.
- Use effective project management strategies and a strong customer service focus to ensure outcomes are delivered.
Contact Name: Leeann Farmer, Manager (07) 3034 4502
Closing Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020
To apply please attach the following:
- A brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- A maximum 2 page written response outlining your skills, experience and achievements against the key capabilities within the context of the role.
This job vacancy ad was first published in Seek.