• BAND 6 – Up to $45 p/h + super
• 4 month contract opportunity
• Interesting Civil Infrastructure projects
• Altona location – close to public transport
Hobsons Bay City Council are looking for an experienced Project Manager for a short-term contract.
As part of the Project Delivery team, you will be Project Managing the full lifecycle of multiple Council Civil Infrastructure Projects such as the construction of an activity centre and designing streetscape works.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the Full lifecycle for multiple Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, monitoring, and control of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Civil Eng OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of building construction projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the public sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111