• BAND 6/7 | $55-65 per hour + super
• Work life balance & Flexible hours
• Variety of Civil Infrastructure Projects
• Location in Melbourne’s Inner suburbs
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne’s Inner suburbs. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for an initial 6-month contract.
As part of the Project Delivery team, you will be Project Managing Multiple Civil Infrastructure Projects such as roads, pavements & drainage.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Managing multiple Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, monitoring, and control of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Civil Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of civil construction projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the Public Sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111