This position is being offered in a permanent full time capacity, 35 hours per week, based in Cooma. It’s an ideal position for a progressive candidate interested in a challenging and opportunistic environment.
- Deliver administrative and clerical support to the Corporate Projects team
- Develop, implement and maintain corporate project documentation
- Facilitate tender evaluation processes
- Deliver high level customer support to internal and external stakeholders
- Certificate 3 in Business Administration or equivalent with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- High level skills in using a range of computer software programs
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in developing strong relationships
- Opportunity for further training and career advancement
- Work life balance
- Be a part of a team that deliver key projects to our Community!
If you would like more information on this position please call Workforce Management on 1300 345 345
for a confidential discussion.
This job vacancy ad is first publish in SEEK.