Global Business Intelligence Division is expanding globally and is actively looking to hire an experienced and successful Senior Sales Executive with a strong track record in enterprise software and services sales (experience in predictive analytics and data intelligence highly regarded). As you will be our first Data Intelligence Sales Manager based in Australia, you will need to be comfortable working autonomously.
An existing contacts base in verticals such as Banking, Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco & Government will help ensure you hit the ground running with generating new leads and opportunities. You will be supported by a team of Solutions Specialists but you will be leading the entire sales cycle as well as maintaining ongoing relationships with your clients and looking for opportunities to continue to grow your accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs sales activities for an assigned group of major accounts to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives. Position requires seasoned sales professional that is proficient in:
- Enterprise Software Solution Sales – Able to assess customer needs and specific objectives that can be uniquely achieved through the application of company’s products and services.
- Prospecting – Uses creativity and a disciplined approach to maintain a sufficient pipeline of qualified opportunities to consistently achieve sales objectives.
- Qualification – Strategically uncovers factors that will help assess sales predictability. Factors are broad in scope and multifaceted in depth.
- Work strategically with pre-sales to identify, create solutions and deliver presentations to multiple personas within a given sales opportunity.
- Presentation – Creates and performs compelling sales online and onsite presentations to match company’s Solutions with identified needs.
- Relationship Development – Develops strong internal and external (customer and partner) relationships that foster sales teamwork, productivity and revenue achievement.
- Technology – Ideal candidate will have knowledge of and demonstrative sales experience in Business Process management, Business Intelligence, Visualization and Analytics
- CRM/Sales Tools – Proper use of company’s selected application to maintain sales records, activity and accurate sales forecasting. Completes forms, tasks and sales reports as required by management.
Key Sales Metrics
- Sales Quota Achievement
- Opportunity Pipeline Growth – Ongoing identification and development of incremental license/maintenance and service opportunities to enable consistent quota achievement
- Customer facing interaction and activity – Regularly scheduled and qualified sales meetings and activities (onsite/web demonstrations/scheduled calls) per week with qualified decision makers
- Use of Salesforce.com as key opportunity management resource
Essential Education, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years Enterprise Sales experience with demonstrable success selling complex Business Process Management, Business Intelligence, Visualization or Business Analytics software solutions.
- An understanding of industry trends and relevant business drivers.
- Understanding of Data Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of company’s products/services and pricing practices.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial & market awareness
- Both Direct and Channel Sales Experience preferred
If you feel you possess the relevant skills to the above please apply now with most updated Cv
Contact : email@example.com