$45 per hour plus super
Australia > Melbourne
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of a Workplace Health And Safety Advisor to join a Council in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
- 4 Months Initially
- Start ASAP
- Eastern Suburbs
- $45 per hour plus super
- Promote continuous improvement and develop initiatives to enhance safety in the workplace
- Contribute to the review of Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures and assist Services Units with implementation at a unit level
- Liaise with key stakeholders to monitor progress and review priorities for Workplace, Health and Safety
- Provide specialist advice, training, and support to managers, HSRs and employees to manage issues and develop risk prevention strategies, including assisting with the development of Safe Work Method Statements and identification and documentation of safety improvements
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience delivering contemporary and practical OHS solutions and providing OHS advice
- Ability to gain cooperation and assistance from employees at all levels of the organisation
- Sound understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2014, regulations, and relevant standards
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.