Senior Analyst – Cyber Risk Advisory
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of their Global Risk Consulting business group.
Your Impact as A Cyber Risk Senior Analyst
- The Cyber Risk Senior Analyst will work with clients to identify and quantify their cyber and enterprise risks; assist them with the selection and implementation of appropriate risk mitigation and transfer solutions; and by providing strategies following a major loss to ensure the continuity of their operations.
- Assist with the sales and business development activities that includes sales pipeline analysis, proposal writing, client presentations
- Build constructive business development networks within our clients organisation and outside the business
- Produce high quality deliverables as part of a team
- Understanding and anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding of risk and security frameworks
- Deliver a range of Cyber Risk services:
- Cyber security risk and governance reviews
- Cyber security capability and information security management system reviews
- Information security design reviews and optimization
- Threat and vulnerability reviews
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise