Are you looking for a challenge, has your current job got you wondering what’s next? Do you see yourself as someone who likes to help others and be innovative? We are looking for someone with amazing Digital Solutions knowledge and work with the Directorate on leading the team to deliver the Directorate Digital Strategy. The candidate will be strategic in thinking and have strong communication skills to be able to provide guidance and advice to the team and the Directorate on Digital Solutions.
Note: An order of merit will be established from this selection process and may be used to fill future identical vacancies over the next 12 months.
How to Apply: If this is you then and you want to be part of a results driven and innovative team please submit a 1000 words pitch maximum addressing the your suitability for the role and a current curriculum vita including the contact details of two referees to the criteria below.
• Detailed understanding of a complex and changing technology environment, including strategies for stabilisation and upgrade of bespoke technology systems.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively and identify ‘out of the box’ solutions.
• Extensive experience in ICT project management, including a demonstrated ability to deliver within time and budget without compromising service deliver.
• Demonstrated experience with leading Digital Transformation in the workplace.
• High level communication skills and the ability to communicate with influence.
• Experience with leading a team to deliver high outputs.
• A demonstrated understanding of public service values covering ethical standards and a demonstrated self-awareness, professionalism and a proven commitment to the ongoing integration of workplace respect, equity and diversity work practices and workplace health and safety principles and practices.