Leading teams across the online and onsite environments
Australia’s Indigenous population are experiencing mental health issues at a much higher rate than the non-Indigenous population.
The issues keep worsening, despite ongoing efforts to improve outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. It’s therefore critical to ensure that services are both culturally appropriate and easily accessible to Indigenous communities and people.
Attend this practical workshop and learn how to:
- Collaborate with Indigenous communities to build trust and strong relations
- Develop cross-sector partnerships to improve services and client outcomes
- Create culturally safe and inclusive environments
- Effectively reach and engage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people
- Co-design services and service delivery
Adam Cryer – Community Development Specialist
David Tierney – Co-Director